Friday, June 10, 2011

Half an FO? SOCK

Hello!
So I have finally finished sock #1. It fits, although its kind of snug...I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the next one, I may make the next size up, or just extend the length of the foot more. Overall, I'm happy with it and it feels a little weird that i finished an actual sock!
Also, the calf part of the sock came out a bit shorter than I was expecting, but I like it. Here are pictures!


As you can see, the color sequence is mauve, deeper mauve, blue/white, grape, blue/white. I'm wondering if I'll be able to make the next one come out the same, I'm going to try to start the skein at the same part.
Here's hoping it'll take me less than a month to make the next one!

Also, I am feeling an addiction coming on...

...but that may be just a hunch. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love your sock! When I first discovered Patons Kroy Sock yarn, I couldn't stop knitting socks and fingerless gloves with it. Let the addiction begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sock yarn.And your sock looks great.

    ReplyDelete