Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Something Different

Hello again,
Something that I've done off and on for years has been sewing. I have super few sewing skills (even less than I used to have) and only know how to do a few hand-sewing stitches. But what I like to do sometimes is create felt stuffed animals. They are really easy to do (just two-dimensional) but I find that it allows a lot of space for creativity. Anyone that I've ever shown them to always want one for themselves, and with my excess time this summer I've started doing them again. Just for fun, I made a video tutorial on how to make a monster felt creature that I made last week. I know it's really simple and you could probably just make one from a picture, but I needed to make another one anyway (for a gift) and I thought it'd be fun to film and edit it.
So here it is anyway :)

1 comment: