Sunday, July 17, 2011

FO Mosaic Mitts

Hola.
Today I have another finished project to show you. The pictures are crap as usual and have no natural light, so the colors are totally off, I apologize.
The pattern I used is this. (ravelry page) It's ridiculously easy and I recommend it to anyone who is a super beginner or just wants something simple and doesn't want to deal with DPNS.
I used Bernat's mosaic yarn, which is okay. I love the colors, and the two-ply yarn, but not so into the feeling of the gloves as a whole.
The colors ended up falling out so that on both of the gloves one side is green and dark blue, and then on the other side of the first glove is mostly turquoise and pink and the second one was green and pink. I like the color scheme of the second one better, not so into the turquoise.

 chubby fingers ftw!
 And of course I started a second one. This time in Loops & Threads Impeccable ombre yarn. This yarn is pooling like ca-razy. I kind of like it though, haha.

That's all folks

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the pattern. I was wondering because I have an extra ball of that stuff in the stash :)

    ReplyDelete