Thursday, May 19, 2011

REVIEW: Denise Interchangeable Needles Kit

Hello! Today I come to you in the form of a video. About a month ago I purchased the Denise interchangeable needle set. Other people's reviews heavily influenced my decision to buy this kit, and I'm glad I did. I thought I would add my own thoughts to the interchangeable needle debate. :)

Details Not Included in the Video:
Price: $49.95, I purchased mine from Amazon here. I highly recommend checking out the reviews other people had on this product on the Amazon page.
Availability: This kit is not available in craft stores, although I have heard that some local yarn stores carry the kit. However, with Amazon prime you can order the kit with free 2-day shipping. It's also available on the denise website.
My Rating: It's hard for me to tell because I do not own other interchangeable needle systems, however compared to the other circular needles I have tried I give these an 8.5 out of 10. (The cons are discussed in the video.) But I don't know! All I can say is that I like them!

Okay, here's the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment