Friday, October 7, 2011

FO, Sweater Update

Hello again,
My apologies for the lack of posting in the past few weeks. School has been really exhausting, and I'm so tired when I come home I barely have energy to knit. The sweater progress has been slower because of this, but I'm still working on it. I only have a few more inches to go to finish the body of the sweater, and then I'll start on the sleeves.
I made a video of how it looks this past Sunday which is pretty much how it looks now.



In other news, I finished a small project. It's the pattern "it's a cinch" headband, which is pretty much a turban style headband.
The yarn I used was given to me and I'm not sure if I ever knew the brand, although I have in the back of my head TLC. It's kind of ugly but soft, and I've used bits of it in various different projects. I have to say that this headband is pretty ugly. I think maybe on someone with lighter hair it would look better, I don't know. Or maybe its just that I don't look good in a turban headband. Either way, I'm making another because I needed a small project to bring to school.



Whenever I look at me in the last picture, I kind of laugh. I'm not really sure why. 

2 comments:

  1. yay! that sweater is really coming along. did you ever mention what yarn it is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweater looks great, and good timing with having it nearly finished. the headband is really cute too.

    ReplyDelete