Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Blahhhh

Hi again,
My sincerest apologies for the lack of posting lately. And to be honest, this one won't be much of an improvement. I've been super tired lately-when I come home from work, I can barely move let alone knit, which is pretty much the saddest thing ever. So I haven't worked on my sweater much in the past month. This past weekend I hunkered down and finished the body-it looks a little weird, but I'm going to deny this and try not to think about it. I also started working on a sleeve, and this is where my directions fail me. I've basically been winging it. For realz. I have no idea what I'm doing. And its uncomfortable in general working with dpns (for me) but working with dpns attached to a heavy piece of knitting it just not fun. I will finish this sweater though, I promise you that. It just may not be very pretty.

I don't have any pictures for this post, which once again I'm sorry for. The only reason why I have the energy to write this post is because I'm going into work late today (this is not exactly an awesome thing by any means, because I have to stay until 9 PM). Also, this doesn't mean I get to sleep in, because my body is so used to waking up at 7, that I couldn't stay asleep past 8. ALSO, this doesn't mean I'm not tired, I'm already pretty freaking exhausted. Sorry for complaining. Life's just not super fun at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. You're not having much fun, are you :-(
    Sorry to hear you are so tired.
    I know how that feels. At the moment, even when I haven't done anything, I'm super exhausted.
    I am also working on a top down cardi, and am sadly ignoring the fact that the sleeves will be worked with dpn's. I so can't do that?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can magic loop the sleeves instead of using dpns!

    ReplyDelete